Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Darren Arrives in Country

Guess what? I am now in Slovenia.  We made it successfully through the land of Europe and arrived safely in Slovenia.  We were greeted by President and Sister Hill when we exited the baggage area of the airport.  OK.... Slovenia is absolutely beautiful.  Oh my goodness.  It's exactly what you would imagine the perfect part of Europe to be. The homes and the mountains are amazing.  So I only get to email you to let you know that I have arrived safely.  I will include some amazing pictures as soon as I get the chance. 

I can't wait to get out and do work.  Tonight we are getting the rundown on how things are dealt with regarding money, travel, etc.  I believe I will be the next one to interviewed by President Hill.  I can't believe I am here.  I don't think it will actually click in my head till I speak to my first Serbian.  The AP missionaries are way cool.  They definitely made me more excited for the mission. 

Whoa.... I am so tired right now.  This jet lag will kick my bum later tonight for sure.  We go proselyting after dinner.  I am way excited. 

Well I got to go.  I love you tons and I'm sorry I didn't call in Paris.  No time :(

љубав

старешина новаковић

No comments:

Post a Comment