Tuesday, December 21, 2010

MTC - Week #8 Letter

Well I can hardly believe it; I will be out of the Good Ol' United States in 6 days.  I hope Serbia is ready to hear from my voice!  Whether they do or not, they are going to have to.  haha.  This week has been nuts! As you could imagine, it has been like finals week - lots of studying, practice, and praying.  My teachers were telling me about how it takes the average missionary 2-3 months to understand what people are even saying.  Well I plan on doing that in half of the time.  I know it seems a bit arrogant, but I’m working my hardest to accomplish this.  My goal is when I get back I want to sound straight up Russian.  Having an accent will be sweet.  When I say my name, they will be like "Your Russian!!??!?" Ha ha that will be the day.

Well I hope everyone’s Holidays are going great.  Hopefully Christmas shopping is done at this point! If not, срам те било. If you’re one of those who didn't finish, Google translate that phrase!

It’s crazy to think about, but the next time I will be writing an email will from mighty Europe! Oh baby!

I have absolutely no time to write an email.  Sorry this is so short. But worry not my good friends. I will have a doozy of an email next week.  Mark your calendar! Oh and this is shout out to my family.  Did Alex Porter send me a letter!?!? He sent me an email saying he did.  If he did, forward it plzzzz :D I miss my dear Alex oh so much. 

Much love!!! Have an amazing holiday season. 

љубав

старешина новаковић!!

No comments:

Post a Comment