Monday, March 21, 2011

Week #2 in Vermont

Things are going fine.  Elder Nyman and I had two dinner appointments with members last week.  I absolutely love dinner appointments.  I love the opportunity to get to know members out here.  The ones I have visited through dinner appointments are the ones that know me the best.  It’s always fun to get to know families, all the while enjoying a free meal!  You can never complain about getting a free meal.  

I have had the chance to teach a non-member.  In fact, we meet twice a week with a man and his fiancé every week.  They are getting married in June, and are planning on being baptized a month or so before that.  From what I have heard, this man was converted awhile back and then left the church two years or so later.  So it’s cool to talk with him and see the repentance process that he has gone through.  He is a good guy and has made some life choices that hopefully reflect that he is willing to make the change to become a member of the Church. 

Yeah, I got the package!  Dear Elder sure does load up the packing peanuts!  I was impressed at the quantity they were able to squeeze into the box. It’s perfect though, because I need packing peanuts for my package that I am sending home.

Thank you for the fast on my behalf.  It's such a comforting feeling that my family cares that deeply for me.  I really do appreciate it.  It makes a huge difference.  I love you much! Thank you.

Elder Novakovich


No comments:

Post a Comment