Monday, April 25, 2011

Letter - Week of April 25 (six month mark of his mission)

My Easter was fantastic!  After church, we had a member invite us over to dinner.  The cool part was that he was bringing us along to a non-members house to have dinner.  Apparently the nonmember is coworkers with the member and she heard that he would have us for dinner all the time on Sunday's at his house.  So she thought it would nice if we came along as well to dinner.  It was great to be able to go over to their house.  They had quite the feast for us.  I haven't eaten that much food in one sitting in awhile.  I was wobbling out of the house after it was all said it done.  We didn't talk about the gospel at all, but from what the member said, just our presence will make a huge impact with her.  The fact she let us in, according to the member, was huge! 

Well my talk got changed to our Ward Easter dinner we had.  I spoke at that instead of sacrament. 

I believe President Wilkey called you a few days ago.  He said he was going to, so I assume he did.  I love that man.  President WIlkey is such a good guy.  I like him so much more than President Hill. I look back on how things went down in Serbia, and I can't believe how things turned out.  We are all human, even mission presidents. 

I got the healthy package... That was an impressive amount of items you were able to cram into that package.  I definitely am set with goodies.  I have so many lying around our apartment.  

I heard from Alex Porter today... Apparently he broke his ankle pretty bad in Mexico and is now back home in SLC recovering from it. 

I love you so much... Thank you for everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment