Tuesday, September 6, 2011

More from Elder Novakovich

The weather here has been perfect.  From what I checked out, Utah has been scorched!  The weather there has been hotttttt.  I am not jealous of that.  Not one bit.  You can tell though that fall is coming upon us here.  People are emptying there pools.  Just to go on a little tangent:  EVERYONE here has a pool in their backyard, which is ironic because they have MAYBE 3 months of weather that is good for swimming.  Anyways, people are emptying their pools and the trees are starting to show signs that they are going to change colors.  The only depressing thing about fall on its way is the fact that winter is that much closer.  I am not looking forward to experiencing a full blown, frigid winter in New England.  No sir, I am not looking forward to that at all.  But I will be sure to capture all of the beauty of fall for y'all!  I will include a lot of pictures to show you the best part of being in New England.  

Things are going absolutely great out here in Gardiner!  The gym is still in full force and I have nothing to complain about!  This month is going to be a busy month!  Elder C. Scott Grow from the Seventy is coming down for our Zone Conference on September 19.  And to add more awesome to this transfer, we have interviews with President Wilkey on the 15th!  President Wilkey is going to be one busy man this month!  I am excited to be able to talk again with President!  They are much more enjoyable now that I am not talking about negative things!  I am grateful for all that he has done for me.  I was talking with him last Zone Conference and he mentioned to me how I was going to be his favorite story.  He talked about how happy he was that I am truly starting to plant myself in this mission soil.  He wrote a little letter to me and placed it in my BoM, which basically was complimenting me.  I was very happy to hear that he likes what I am becoming.

Well it’s good to hear that things are going well on the home front.  I miss everyone so much!  I love you so much and am extremely grateful for all you do!  

I love you!

Elder Novak 

1 comment:

  1. What an awesome letter. I am thrilled that he is happy and that someone has taken him under their wing. Sounds like he has an awesome mission president.

    ReplyDelete